Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's Been A While

I haven't been very good at updating my blog......so, I thought I would go back a couple months and share with you some of the stuff we've done.
STARTING WITH.....in the fall we had the opportunity to go to Hawaii with some of our friends - Tom and Janae. We had a great time lying on the beach and snorkeling! Our hotel beach was basically a huge reef. You couldn't really even swim there because of all the coral. So, we literally snorkeled all day long. It was great. I love it there!

This was the view from our hotel the first night we were there. After that, we moved to the time share!

We saw so many beautiful beaches and waterfalls.

This was on the road to Hana - it's one of my favorite places! The color of these trees were amazing!

We were eating with Tom and Janae at Cheeseburger in Paradise!

At one of the local beaches - I swear it was called Wedding Beach, but it seems that some disagree with me!

We saw so many cool things snorkeling!

3 comments:

Allred Fam said...

Thanks for keeping us updated!! Looks like you had fun. Now you need to come see us!

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Unknown said...

Man we missed the boat on that trip! We need to get together! How was your Holiday? I miss seeing you at church. Talk to you soon.
Alysa