Friday, August 24, 2007

Grandma Blaser








The other night (8/22/07) I got a call from my dad telling me that my grandma Blaser had passed away. I was heart broken, but even more sad for my dad. I don't see him or hear him cry very often.
I'm heading to Arizona in the morning to be with my family and to attend her funeral. I have so many fond memories of my grandma.

I remember one time in college my girlfriend Kim and I went down to St. George to stay with them (my grandma and grandpa) for the weekend. The first night we went with some friends to Mesquite and didn't get back until about 3:00 in the morning. They were so mad at us that they "grounded" us for the rest of the weekend! :) Not only am I in college getting grounded by my grandparents, but my friend also got grounded!


Although she is probably better off I will still miss her dearly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Jack. I remember her well. She'll be missed. Luvs.

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить кино
для сайта jacqueandwinston.blogspot.com